Greetings RCKMS Users,
On Monday, July 11, 2022, 40 new conditions from the June 2022 Content Release were added to the RCKMS Authoring Tool. Additionally, new versions of 16 previously released conditions were made available for jurisdiction adoption. Note that CSTE previously released an updated version of Monkeypox and new Orthopoxvirus Disease reporting specifications on June 14, 2022.
With this release, there are now 173 conditions (84 nationally notifiable and 89 non-notifiable conditions) available in the tool for jurisdiction use. Please see the in-tool release notifications for a summary of in-tool updates. For more details about the new and updated content, please see the CSTE RCKMS Content Release announcement sent on June 15, 2022 (email attached).
Please see below for additional guidance on authoring, process for requesting content changes, and office hours. If you have any questions, please contact the RCKMS team through a RCKMS Ticket.
- Authoring on the RCKMS production environment for the newly released conditions and new versions of previously released default content will be available on July 11, 2022.
- To access the new conditions, click on the ‘Add Reporting Specification’ button on the Reporting Specification landing page in RCKMS to import the new Default.
- Jurisdictions may author, edit, and update the new and updated default reporting criteria any time after July 11.
- Need help with Authoring? Not sure where to begin? The RCKMS team can help! Submit your request through a RCKMS Ticket and we will reach out with additional information.
- A team of RCKMS Authoring Support Associates (ASA) is available to assist PHAs with RCKMS authoring training and other authoring support needs. To find the ASA rep. assigned to your Region, visit the RCKMS Authoring Support Team page on the RCKMS website (https://www.rckms.org/).
Content Feedback and Change Request:
- To request changes or additions to RCKMS reporting criteria, RCKMS value sets, or the RCTC to meet your jurisdiction’s reporting needs, please submit a RCKMS Ticket.
- The deadline to submit any requests for changes/additions to RCKMS reporting criteria, RCKMS value sets, or RCTC to be considered for the next content release is Friday, October 21, 2022.
Office Hours Schedule:
- The Office Hours Schedule is provided below. Additional details and meeting information for each session are forthcoming:
- Tues. August 9, 2022 @3PM
- Thurs. August 25, 2022 @3PM
- Thurs. September 8, 2022 @3PM
- Tues. September 27, 2022 @3PM
What are Office Hours?
The Office Hours sessions are facilitated by the RCKMS Administrators to support your authoring needs. During these sessions, attendees may learn about newly released conditions and those with version updates. The RCKMS team may also answer your questions, demonstrate tool features, review publishing steps, and provide other updates. Each session will be one-hour in length. Attendance is optional and you may attend any of the scheduled sessions.
CSTE RCKMS Team