On Monday, February 14, 2022, 24 new conditions from the January 2022 Content Release were added to the RCKMS Authoring Tool. Additionally, new versions of 38 previously released conditions were made available for jurisdiction adoption. With this release, there are now 132 conditions (83 nationally notifiable and 49 non-notifiable conditions) available in the tool for jurisdiction use. Please visit the Content Repository to review reporting specification Word documents and guidance documents.
Please see the in-tool release notifications for a summary of in-tool updates. A complete list of conditions available in RCKMS and release notes are available here.
- Authoring on the RCKMS production environment for the newly released conditions and new versions of previously released default content is now available.
- To access the new conditions, click on the ‘Add Reporting Specification’ button on the Reporting Specification landing page in RCKMS to import the new Default.
- Jurisdictions may author, edit, and update the new and updated default reporting criteria.
- Need help with Authoring? Not sure where to begin? The RCKMS team can help! Submit your request through a RCKMS Ticket and we will reach out with additional information.
Content Feedback and Change Request:
- To request changes or additions to RCKMS reporting criteria, RCKMS value sets, or the RCTC to meet your jurisdiction’s reporting needs, please submit a RCKMS Ticket.
- The deadline to submit any requests for changes/additions to RCKMS reporting criteria, RCKMS value sets, or RCTC included in this release is Friday, April 22, 2022.
Office Hours Schedule:
- The Office Hours Schedule is provided below. Additional details and meeting information for each session are forthcoming:
- Tues. March 22, 2022 @ 3PM ET
- Thurs. April 7, 2022 @ 3PM ET
- Tues. April 19, 2022 @ 3PM ET
- Thurs. May 5, 2022 @ 3PM ET