This is a summary timeline for RCKMS Authoring Activities for Spring 2019.
Onboarding & Support:
- March 11-15: Onboard user to Training & Authoring Environments
- March 11-15: RCKMS Office Hours (exact Dates TBD)
During Onboarding & Support users will be provided user access to the Training environment. You can look around the tool and refresh your memory from the training material. During this time of onboarding, there will also be open office hour sessions. This will be the time to ask questions and get live support before you begin authoring on March 18.
We will communicate the dates and times for Office Hours before the week of March 11.
- March 18-29: Authoring for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- April 1-12: Authoring for Pertussis and Salmonellosis
- April 15-26: Authoring for Zika and Hepatitis C
The level of effort spent authoring will vary by jurisdiction and depends on your ability to accept the default or whether additional authoring is needed. Ideally, Authoring for all conditions (including reporting specifications, contact information and references for each condition) should be completed by April 26.
Other Key Dates
- March 18- May 3: Submit change request for review and consideration through the RCKMS Ticketing System
- Summer: 2nd Content Release
During the Authoring Period until May 3, we will accept change request and feedback through the RCKMS Ticketing system. The RCKMS will review, process all feedback and requests. We plan to publish the 2nd content release to include updates made to the content after the first round of feedback and change requests.