Greetings RCKMS Users,
The RCKMS Authoring Tool currently has 89 conditions available for authoring for electronic case reporting. On March 1, 2021, 10 new conditions will be available in the Authoring Tool, and there will be a total of 99 conditions (82 nationally notifiable conditions (NNCs) and 17 non-notifiable conditions) as mentioned in the CSTE RCKMS Content release announcement on January 29, 2021 (See announcement here).
Along with the 10 new conditions, the RCKMS team has made version updates to several other conditions in the Authoring Tool. If updates are needed to your jurisdiction-specific reporting rules, you may plan to make any necessary updates beginning March 1, 2021.
- Authoring on the RCKMS production environment for the newly released conditions and new versions of previously released default content will be available on March 1, 2021. You will need to import each condition (or the new version of a condition) by selecting ‘Add Reporting Specification’ on the Reporting Specification landing page in RCKMS.
- Jurisdictions may author, edit, and update the new and updated default reporting criteria any time after March 1.
- Need help with Authoring? Not sure where to begin? The RCKMS team can help! Submit your request through an RCKMS Ticket and we will reach out with additional information.
Office Hours Schedule
- During Spring 2021, we will offer three live Authoring Support Hours sessions (office hours) facilitated by the RCKMS Administrators. Each session will be one-hour in length. Attendance is optional and you may attend any of the scheduled sessions. During these sessions, participants may learn about newly released conditions and those with version updates. The RCKMS team may also answer your questions, demonstrate tool features, review publishing steps, and provide any COVID-19 updates. Calendar invites for the office hours will be shared in a separate email.
- Please see the office hours schedule below.
Content Feedback and Change Request:
- To request changes or additions to RCKMS reporting criteria, RCKMS value sets, or the RCTC to meet your jurisdiction’s reporting needs, please submit your request here-RCKMS Ticket.
- The deadline to submit any requests for changes/additions to RCKMS reporting criteria, RCKMS value sets, or RCTC included in this release is Friday, April 23, 2021.
RCKMS Community of Practice: REGISTER TODAY!
The official launch of the RCKMS Community of Practice (CoP) is March 10, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET with an informational kickoff webinar. Click here to register for access to the RCKMS CoP which also reserves your spot on the kickoff webinar! Calendar invites will be emailed the week of February 22 to all registrants.
If you have any questions, please contact the RCKMS team at email@example.com.
The CSTE RCKMS Team