A new version of the COVID-19 reporting specifications (3.0 Release 20200323) has been released. Version 3.0 of COVID-19 contains all the rules from previous versions, plus the addition of antibody tests.
For your convenience, the RCKMS team has added version 3.0 into your account and copied over your existing reporting criteria and external references for Coronavirus. To reduce confusion as to which version to use, we also removed old unpublished versions (specifically those with status = “In progress”) of COVID-19 from your account. To adopt the new version, you will need to review the reporting specification and publish the new version to Published to Production status. Once the new version is published, any previously published versions will automatically change to retired status.
Note, version 3.0 of the COVID-19 default includes reporting based on all results for SARS-COVD-2 nucleic acid, IgG antibody, and IgM antibody tests. If you wish to only receive positive results of SARS-CoV-2 lab tests, or lab orders for SARS-CoV-2 lab tests/test panels, you will need to select the optional criteria on the Specifications grid. The updated COVID-19 guidance document created by the RCKMS content team and updated RCTC can be found in the Content Repository linked below. For any additional questions, please submit a ticket or email the RCKMS team at email@example.com.
The Link to the CONTENT REPOSITORY: click here
NEW VERSION OF EXISTING REPORTING SPECIFICATIONS:
COVID-19, 3.0 Release 20200323
- Addition of 5 laboratory criteria
- 1 default laboratory criterion for all results of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody tests
- 1 default laboratory criterion for all results of SARS-CoV-2 IgM antibody tests
- 1 optional laboratory criterion for positive results of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody tests
- 1 optional laboratory criterion for positive results of SARS-CoV-2 IgM antibody tests
- 1 optional laboratory criterion for lab test orders for SARS-CoV-2 IgG/ IgM antibody tests or SARS-CoV-2 IgG/ IgM antibody test panels
- An updated RCTC
- Addition of SNOMED and LOINC codes to COVID-19 trigger codes
If you have any questions, please contact the RCKMS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.